We are an association of professionals engaged in and dedicated to the practice of dispute resolution through mediation. Our mission is to:
- Foster public awareness of mediation as the preferred method of dispute resolution
- Provide information to the public about mediators that meet our standards for accreditation
- Protect the public through standards of conduct for our mediators
- Act as a training, educational and collegial resource for mediators in New Jersey.
Are you in a dispute, lawsuit or a divorce?
Are you interested in a career in mediation?
For couples who meet the criteria, NJAPM is offering divorce mediation by a trained apprentice under the supervision of a highly experienced Accredited Professional Mediator. The cost is $150 per hour.
Getting divorced or thinking about it? Find out more about divorce in New Jersey and divorce mediation.
Reserve your ad now in the 2014 NJAPM Conference Book.
We are now accepting ON-LINE and mail-in renewals for the new membership year beginning in October 2014. Renew your membership now!
Need some fresh ideas and new ways to approach dispute resolutions? Co-chairs Karen Sampson and Patricia Bell invite NJAPM members to register for an exceptional day of information and networking featuring four of the most well-respected practitioners in the field.
An 8 hour course on November 11, 2014
You should take this course if:
- You are a collaborative law professional and need a basic 8-hour training
- You want to learn some basic mediation skills before taking a full-length course
- You are representing clients who are involved in mediations
- You are informally mediating and want more information about increasing your skills
Enhance your practice or career – become a court-approved and/or private practice civil mediator.
Spring 2014 Dates: Sundays and Mondays, October 19, 20 & November 2 and 3
Seeking APM Members to serve as Mentors and Graduates of the 40 hour divorce mediation training as Apprentices.
Mediation is playing a growing role in helping homeowners and lenders affected by the recent crisis. Below are some resources concerning foreclosure mediation in NJ: