We are an association of professionals engaged in and dedicated to the practice of dispute resolution through mediation. Our mission is to:
- Foster public awareness of mediation as the preferred method of dispute resolution
- Provide information to the public about mediators that meet our standards for accreditation
- Protect the public through standards of conduct for our mediators
- Act as a training, educational and collegial resource for mediators in New Jersey.
Are you in a dispute, lawsuit or a divorce?
Are you interested in a career in mediation?
For couples who meet the criteria, NJAPM is offering divorce mediation by a trained apprentice under the supervision of a highly experienced Accredited Professional Mediator. The cost is $150 per hour.
Getting divorced or thinking about it? Find out more about divorce in New Jersey and divorce mediation.
An 8 hour course on November 11, 2014
You should take this course if:
- You are a collaborative law professional and need a basic 8-hour training
- You want to learn some basic mediation skills before taking a full-length course
- You are representing clients who are involved in mediations
- You are informally mediating and want more information about increasing your skills
Our annual summer social and networking event: "NJAPM @ Somerset Patriots Baseball" event is on Thursday, August 7, 2014.
Join fellow NJAPM members and families for the 7:05 PM Atlantic League game between the Patriots and the Camden Riversharks!
Enhance your practice or career – become a court-approved and/or private practice civil mediator.
Spring 2014 Dates: Sundays and Mondays, October 19, 20 & November 2 and 3
Seeking APM Members to serve as Mentors and Graduates of the 40 hour divorce mediation training as Apprentices.
Mediation is playing a growing role in helping homeowners and lenders affected by the recent crisis. Below are some resources concerning foreclosure mediation in NJ: