We are an association of professionals engaged in and dedicated to the practice of dispute resolution through mediation. Our mission is to:
- Foster public awareness of mediation as the preferred method of dispute resolution
- Provide information to the public about mediators that meet our standards for accreditation
- Protect the public through standards of conduct for our mediators
- Act as a training, educational and collegial resource for mediators in New Jersey.
Are you in a dispute, lawsuit or a divorce?
Are you interested in a career in mediation?
For couples who meet the criteria, NJAPM is offering divorce mediation by a trained apprentice under the supervision of a highly experienced Accredited Professional Mediator. The cost is $150 per hour.
Getting divorced or thinking about it? Find out more about divorce in New Jersey and divorce mediation.
You should take this course if
- You want to learn some basic mediation skills before taking a full-length course
- You are informally mediating and want more information about increasing your skills
- You are representing clients who are involved in mediations
- You are a collaborative law professional and need a basic 8-hour training
Program topics include
Enhance your practice or career – become a court-qualified and/or private practice civil mediator.
Fall 2015 Dates: October 18, 19, 25, 26 & November 8 (Sundays and Mondays)
NJAPM is pleased to offer our 40 hour divorce course in October and November 2015 with faculty featuring some of the top mediators and experts in New Jersey
Seeking APM Members to serve as Mentors and Graduates of the 40 hour divorce mediation training as Apprentices.
Mediation is playing a growing role in helping homeowners and lenders affected by the recent crisis. Below are some resources concerning foreclosure mediation in NJ: