We are an association of professionals engaged in and dedicated to the practice of dispute resolution through mediation. Our mission is to:
- Foster public awareness of mediation as the preferred method of dispute resolution
- Provide information to the public about mediators that meet our standards for accreditation
- Protect the public through standards of conduct for our mediators
- Act as a training, educational and collegial resource for mediators in New Jersey.
Are you in a dispute, lawsuit or a divorce?
Are you interested in a career in mediation?
For couples who meet the criteria, NJAPM is offering divorce mediation by a trained apprentice under the supervision of a highly experienced Accredited Professional Mediator. The cost is $150 per hour.
Getting divorced or thinking about it? Find out more about divorce in New Jersey and divorce mediation.
Access the Spring 2016 NJAPM Newsletter featuring articles by NJAPM members and information about upcoming events.
The 2nd Annual Advanced Combined Divorce & Civil Seminars are being held concurrently on May 7, 2016 at the Imperia in Somerset, NJ
You should take this course if
• You are a collaborative law professional and need a basic 8-hour training
We are now accepting ON-LINE and mail-in renewals for the new membership year beginning in October 2015. Late fees apply October 1, 2015.
Mediation is playing a growing role in helping homeowners and lenders affected by the recent crisis. Below are some resources concerning foreclosure mediation in NJ: